- BTP invited to attend IBM IMPACT conference 2012 in Las Vegas.
- Date: 1/04/2012
- BTP announced major new release of award winning complaints management system
- Date: 21/03/2012
BTP announced major new release of award winning complaints management system. BTP Managing Director, Ian Dunn, announced today that the new release of the solution will incorporate major refinements across document generation, reporting and user experience, and is expected to be ready for deployment on 1 July 2012.
- BTP delivers automation client reporting solution for major law firm
- Date: 12/01/2012
BTP delivers automation client reporting solution for major law firm. Using Metastorm BPM, the BTP team provided a solution to streamline the operational reporting for an insurance customer.
- BTP secures sale of Metastorm BPM software to large media company
- Date: 23/12/2011
BTP secures sale of Metastorm BPM software to large media company. The solution deployments will commence January 2012 across the shared service function and will be deployed to 4000+ staff. The series fo deployments is expected to achieve significant cost savings, improved service quality to the business, efficiency, transparency and control across the shared service operation.
- Major New Role
- Date: 2/12/2011
BTP awarded project management advisory role for large SI to assist in the oversight of a large scale program to implement Maximo for major utility.
- Mortgage Enforcement Platform
- Date: 1/12/2011
BTP secures engagement to assist with the upgrade of mortgage enforcement platform as part of a major Worksite platform upgrade.
- New Hire Solution for Major Law Firm
- Date: 21/11/2011
BTP delivers New Hire solution to major Australian law firm using Metastorm BPM.
- Salary Packaging Solution for Large Law Firm
- Date: 1/10/2011
BTP delivers comprehensive salary packaging solution for major Australian law firm using Metastorm BPM.
- BTP extends contract to provide management advisory services for large Australia media conglomerate
- Date: 1/08/2011
BTP expends contract to provide management advisory services for large Australia media conglomerate. BTP will provide business continuity and DR planning services which will include risk assessment, business impact analysis, strategy receommendations and selection of Disaster Recover site.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
- Date: 12/07/2011
BTP awarded management advisory role to establish business continuity plans and diaster recovery strategies for large NFP organisation.
- New Zealand Government Customer Invests in BPM
- Date: 5/05/2011
BTP wins new customer contract to support large NZ government customer with Metastorm BPM.
- BTP Wins Further Acolades
- Date: 6/04/2011
BTP customer wins international award for operational excellence for improvements attributed to BTP's complaints management solution.
- BTP wins sale of Metastorm Provision EA software to major government organisation.
- Date: 20/12/2010
- BTP secures engagement to deliver complaints management solution to national self regulatory body.
- Date: 1/10/2010
- Major Law Firm Chooses BTP
- Date: 30/06/2010
BTP secures major Australian law firm as a new Metastorm BPM customer. The Metastorm software will be deployed across 1700 users. BTP will be engaged to deploy solutions across shared services initally and to will be engaged to provide QA and advisory to support internal project team deployments.
- BTP secures engagement to upgrade mission critical billing solution for major telco.
- Date: 12/01/2010
- BTP wins 2009 Metastorm DNA Partner Achievement Award
- Date: 25/05/2009
BTP was awarded the Metastorm DNA Partner of the year award for the Best Performing Partner in Asia Pacific.
- BTP secures engagement to upgrade BPM based retail leasing solution for large Australian retail finance company.
- Date: 3/12/2008
- Entering the Record Books
- Date: 30/06/2008
BTP secures the largest Metastorm BPM transaction in the southern hemisphere for large government agency.
- Workers Compensation Contract
- Date: 2/07/2007
BTP wins major contract with Workers Compensation third party administrator to delvier benefits processing solution across multiple geographic locations using Metastorm BPM.